My name is Terri Prahl. Here are some things that make me who I am:
- Wife to Jason Prahl for 28 years now! Still madly in love.
- Mom to 3 kids; one in Heaven and two young adults; joys of my life.
- In the throes of the empty-nest stage of life.
- I now have a beautiful daughter in law(love).
- I love God; I have put my faith in Jesus; looking forward to Heaven.
- I am a deep thinker who is terrible at small talk yet never runs out of words to write or deep issues to discuss. I enjoy meeting new people and listening to their stories while encouraging them in their faith.
- I have a Bachelor’s degree from Baptist Bible College in Missions/Elementary Education.
- I love studying God’s words to us through the Bible and then sharing that with anyone who will listen. 🙂 But, I really love serving and encouraging younger women.
- I just recently opened a small business, Simple Sparrow Co, in a local vintage market.
- I love to read and you will find lots of book recommendations as I finish a book.
- I love baking and cooking for my family. And I love decorating and making our home a comfortable, safe place for people to be. Saturdays often find me either at a flea market or a craft store and hanging with my family.
- I self-published my first book in a beautiful magazine-style layout on Amazon in January 2022 called Consider: Reflecting on the Words of Scripture. My husband is the photographer for all the interior photos, and it was fun to collaborate on this project with him.
- My goal is to one day finish my full-length Christian non-fiction book on resting and wrestling in the Christian life! I am working diligently on it.
Follow Me On Instagram!
An ordinary girl pursuing her extraordinary God.
Encouraging believers to persevere in hope.
📚 Author of Consider | 🙏 Scripture
Free studies/Buy 📚 👇